Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Sunday, July 23, 2006
A disturbance in WY was progged to move southeast into CO between 10pm and midnight tonight and right on queue a fast moving storm came in over the Indian Peaks wilderness and made it's way down into southern Denver. These are among the best shots I got tonight.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- What is Storm Chasing?
- Morning Thunder!
- Distant Lightning over Ft. Morgan, CO
- Fast moving storm comes out of the mountains
- Location of my first significant tornado, Edgemont...
- Lightning photo makes it on 7 news!
- More pics from last nights lightning-fest
- Lightning rolls through north Denver!
- Chase Operations down for Spring 2006
- ▼ July (9)