An electrified small isolated storm formed west of Boulder and moved east over north Denver this evening. Tony called and said that Jon V had given him a heads up on this storm that caught us off guard. Michael called as he heard the storm from his work at King Soopers. I was hoping for some lightning as it's been awhile since we got a good nighttime storm. I got a few of the best strokes so far to date from my deck from this nice little storm.
Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- What is Storm Chasing?
- Morning Thunder!
- Distant Lightning over Ft. Morgan, CO
- Fast moving storm comes out of the mountains
- Location of my first significant tornado, Edgemont...
- Lightning photo makes it on 7 news!
- More pics from last nights lightning-fest
- Lightning rolls through north Denver!
- Chase Operations down for Spring 2006
- ▼ July (9)