Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Eric shoots the storm from Cedar Point, CO as it moves towards us rapidly from the west.
We were hit with incredibly strong outflow winds from this storm, upwards of 60kts!
Street flooding under I-70 at Deer Trail!
Michael films the street flooding up close.
End of the day lightning from the tornado warned cell coming out of Pueblo.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eastern CO Bow Echo Chase
- Severe Storms Thursday Night
- August 26, 2006 Eastern CO chase
- Tornado warned cell over Pueblo!
- Playing around with Photo Borders
- May 26, 2006 Elbert County Funnels
- Tornadoes over Bennett, CO!
- The A-Basin Ski Lift Chair Restoration Project
- Lightning over Downtown Denver
- May 23, 2006 Tornado Video for the SLS Conference
- May 7, 2006 Tornado Video for the SLS Conference
- Storm over the Flatirons in Boulder
- Another lightning pic makes into onto Denver's 7!
- Testing out Audio Blogging
- ▼ August (14)