Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Storm crosses hw 71 north of Limon, CO. Golfball size hail was reported south of Limon.
Michael and I check out the forward flank shelf cloud with many eddies in it and spinups.
Interesting lowerings on the north side of the storms, we saw this kind of updraft feature a few times today at different locations. We made it out past Flaggler before calling it a night and trying (unsuccessfully) for some lightning shots.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eastern CO Bow Echo Chase
- Severe Storms Thursday Night
- August 26, 2006 Eastern CO chase
- Tornado warned cell over Pueblo!
- Playing around with Photo Borders
- May 26, 2006 Elbert County Funnels
- Tornadoes over Bennett, CO!
- The A-Basin Ski Lift Chair Restoration Project
- Lightning over Downtown Denver
- May 23, 2006 Tornado Video for the SLS Conference
- May 7, 2006 Tornado Video for the SLS Conference
- Storm over the Flatirons in Boulder
- Another lightning pic makes into onto Denver's 7!
- Testing out Audio Blogging
- ▼ August (14)