Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 08, 2007
On Weds we got the long lived tornado in the Badlands of South Dakota although a little far away as it dissipated as we got to the updraft and no further tornadoes appeared. We had no chances to deploy probes that day. Michael got some great shots of the first tornado.
We had a semi-truck blow over into the median of I-90 from a strong gustnado near the town of Murdo, SD
We shot south to the developing line in NE and caught lightning shots off this tail-end charlie storm near Broken Bow, NE.
Motel Stays: 1
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Wicked Witch 2 test flight #2 video
- Wicked Witch 2 stalls and crashes
- Mean looking storm
- Tornado warned cell east of Pueblo
- Slight risk for severe today
- Wicked Witch 2 - test flight 1 - wow!
- Space Shuttle and International Space Station Over...
- Tornado watch in w KS
- Summertime pattern setting in
- Tornado watch into e CO
- Wicked Witch Test Flight 3
- Introducing the Wicked Witch 2!
- 2007-06-06 Report
- Weds June 6th looking nice!
- On our way to Valentine, NE
- Weds shaping up to be a big day!
- Severe warned cell Oldham co TX
- 05/31/07 - Chase Report
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (417)