Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Saturday, June 09, 2007
1) It is electric powered making it quicker to launch and no messy fuel to gum up the video lens.
2) It is a pusher-prop design leaving the forward area free of prop interference.
3) It can possibly be hand launched in a stiff wind (not a problem near thunderstorm inflow).
1) It has a lower payload carrying capability meaning that I will have to lighten it up such as removing the landing gear and going with landing skids.
This model can be purchased here:
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Wicked Witch 2 test flight #2 video
- Wicked Witch 2 stalls and crashes
- Mean looking storm
- Tornado warned cell east of Pueblo
- Slight risk for severe today
- Wicked Witch 2 - test flight 1 - wow!
- Space Shuttle and International Space Station Over...
- Tornado watch in w KS
- Summertime pattern setting in
- Tornado watch into e CO
- Wicked Witch Test Flight 3
- Introducing the Wicked Witch 2!
- 2007-06-06 Report
- Weds June 6th looking nice!
- On our way to Valentine, NE
- Weds shaping up to be a big day!
- Severe warned cell Oldham co TX
- 05/31/07 - Chase Report
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2006 (417)