Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: vernecarlson@hotmail.com

KRDO ColoSprgs Storm Chasers!

KRDO

KAKE Wichita Storm Chase Team!

KAKE

Denver's Channel 7 Storm Chasers

KMGH 7 News

License this Live Stream Now!

Follow us LIVE on iMap Tracker! When you see a car we are live.


Monday, February 18, 2008

2008 National Storm Chasers Conference

This weekend was a favorite of ours - the National Storm Chasers Convention put on by Tim Samaras and the 'incredibly shrinking' Roger Hill. Roger you looked great! I want to start that diet plan! I'm happy to say that we ran the Storms of 20xx booth again this year and raised exactly $1060 for storm victims. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones. In particular I was happy to see Jessie and her mom attend. Jessie is the girl who I've been helping with her questions for her school project this winter.

My favorite talks of the convention were Jon Davies and Mike Umsheids talks about reviewing the past season, Greensburg and forcasting for non-mesocyclone tornadoes. I also enjoyed Tim Marshall's review of the season and the pics of his truck up to it's axles in mud from Silverton, TX Mar 28th this year! Tim Samara's high speed lightning video was amazing as always!

Got to introduce myself to Sean Casey, IMAX filmmaker and desinger of the Tornado Intercept Vehicle. Sean and Josh's banquet speach was a riot, showing the 'reality' of reality TV. I got to show off my Wicked Witch RC airplane project to whoever came by the table. Even I have little idea of what an aerial intercept of a tornado will look like from the air - but I bet it will be amazing!

No comments:

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

Contact Me for Helicopter Shots!

Flying Monkeys

My Blog List

Blog Archive