Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: vernecarlson@hotmail.com

KRDO ColoSprgs Storm Chasers!

KRDO

KAKE Wichita Storm Chase Team!

KAKE

Denver's Channel 7 Storm Chasers

KMGH 7 News

License this Live Stream Now!

Follow us LIVE on iMap Tracker! When you see a car we are live.


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Getting ready for Chase Season

Today I reactivated wxworx, it always was active but apparently if you don't use it for a few months it will deactivate. A quick call to tech support and it was reactivated.

I now have three GPS pucks to use with wxworx, delorme and stormlab. stormlab 4.0 has spotternetwork integrated in so I'll be able to report severe weather from there this year.

Over lunch I flew my WW3 but this time I flew it off the laptop view. This is know as FPV or First Person View. It puts me 'virtually' in the cockpit and I'm flying as if I were looking out the window. Very cool stuff! More on that later.

Tonight I'm trying out webstreaming, don't know how much I'll stream on chases but it's very simple to setup right here:

http://www.ustream.tv/stormchaserco

No comments:

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

Contact Me for Helicopter Shots!

Flying Monkeys

My Blog List

Blog Archive