Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Sunday, January 25, 2009
All day we were hearing reports of snow in Denver but on this particular day it was sunny and nice up at our house. We get a few of these days a year where the plains are completely fogged out and we get a view of an ocean of clouds from our house.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- First Chase of 2009?
- Cloudy snowy day in Denver
- Perigee Moon Pictures
- Storms of 2008 DVD - Pre orders now available!
- Pics of the Boulder Olde Stage Road Fire
- Wildfire north of Boulder!
- Trampoline climbing the fence!
- Insane Chinook winds in Denver!
- Sand storm along Simms street
- Nat Geo Master of Disaster Special Coming Soon!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)