Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, January 30, 2009
It's a week away on the GFS model and ensembles but I've been looking for signs of the first chase of 2009 for Tornado Alley (not Dixie or Ohio Alley). A closed low ejects into TX on Sunday Feb 8th with marginal moisture and 1000 J capes. I know it's a long shot and still a little early in the year, but our McLean, TX tornado of 2007 was on Feb 23rd so it can happen. Keeping an eye on it.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- First Chase of 2009?
- Cloudy snowy day in Denver
- Perigee Moon Pictures
- Storms of 2008 DVD - Pre orders now available!
- Pics of the Boulder Olde Stage Road Fire
- Wildfire north of Boulder!
- Trampoline climbing the fence!
- Insane Chinook winds in Denver!
- Sand storm along Simms street
- Nat Geo Master of Disaster Special Coming Soon!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)