Latest image from Verne's mobile picture phone. Abasin is open! I got up this morning for a couple of rides on my board before the crowds got too big. The one run that is open is actually pretty decent for so early in the year. A new lodge is under construction at the top of the Exibition lift, very nice!
Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eric's animation and NBCWeatherPlus.
- Digging out, the snow is over.
- 18" of snow at our house and still falling!
- Blizzard in e CO - Tornadoes in KS!
- Catastrophic Colorado!
- 2" of fresh powder
- ABasin is open!
- New DVD Cover and Disk Design
- Top Rated in Science and Technology on YouTube.com...
- Schedule for Thursday's Big Weather Event!
- Denver's 7 Big Weather IMAX show
- Storms of 2006 DVD Now taking pre-orders!
- ▼ October (12)