Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Friday, October 20, 2006
Two of my tornado pictures will be included in Catastrophic Colorado, by Lisa Gardiner set to be available Nov 2006. Included are my pictures of the May 10, 2004 Cedar Point, CO tornado and June 6, 1997 Boulder, CO Baseline Reservior Tornado. Lisa Contacted me earlier in the year and I was happy to provide her with photographs for this fun young readers book!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eric's animation and NBCWeatherPlus.
- Digging out, the snow is over.
- 18" of snow at our house and still falling!
- Blizzard in e CO - Tornadoes in KS!
- Catastrophic Colorado!
- 2" of fresh powder
- ABasin is open!
- New DVD Cover and Disk Design
- Top Rated in Science and Technology on YouTube.com...
- Schedule for Thursday's Big Weather Event!
- Denver's 7 Big Weather IMAX show
- Storms of 2006 DVD Now taking pre-orders!
- ▼ October (12)