Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Today my video from Sept 16, 2006 for the 7news Big Weather Event at the IMAX theater made Top Rated in Science and Technology on YouTube.com!
Honors for This Video
#74 - Top Rated (Today) - Science & Technology - All
Top Rated for Today on YouTube
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eric's animation and NBCWeatherPlus.
- Digging out, the snow is over.
- 18" of snow at our house and still falling!
- Blizzard in e CO - Tornadoes in KS!
- Catastrophic Colorado!
- 2" of fresh powder
- ABasin is open!
- New DVD Cover and Disk Design
- Top Rated in Science and Technology on YouTube.com...
- Schedule for Thursday's Big Weather Event!
- Denver's 7 Big Weather IMAX show
- Storms of 2006 DVD Now taking pre-orders!
- ▼ October (12)