Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Latest WRF has slowed the incoming system considerably making a sc KS chase a real possibility now. Major downside is that on the cold side of this system is a potential blizzard in e CO!
ON THURSDAY...THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST FOR ALL OF SOUTH-CENTRALAND SOUTHEAST KANSAS...AND MAY BE QUITE STRONG WITH 3/4 INCHDIAMETER HAIL AND GUSTS AROUND 50 MPH.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- Eric's animation and NBCWeatherPlus.
- Digging out, the snow is over.
- 18" of snow at our house and still falling!
- Blizzard in e CO - Tornadoes in KS!
- Catastrophic Colorado!
- 2" of fresh powder
- ABasin is open!
- New DVD Cover and Disk Design
- Top Rated in Science and Technology on YouTube.com...
- Schedule for Thursday's Big Weather Event!
- Denver's 7 Big Weather IMAX show
- Storms of 2006 DVD Now taking pre-orders!
- ▼ October (12)