Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Me, Michael, and a friend of his who never had been chasing before went out for a well needed local chase. Not too much was expected, but we were surprised to see our area get a tornado watch box, and later a tornado warned cell. The cell began to deteriorate as we came up to it thanks to cold air pushing from the east, but not before we were able to get into some nice hail.
I had the action came running, but was unable to get most of the chase due to dying batteries.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-04-24 Report
- cell ne of colby
- Developing supercell north of Colby, KS
- April 23rd, 2008
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today
- Powerlines down east of Snyder, TX
- Upgrade to Moderate Risk!
- Construction for this seasons project
- Deploying a probe
- Having lunch
- Ready to depart
- On location with ABC's Wife Swap
- Testing my new heli!
- 2008-04-09 Report
- In Sweetwater, TX
- Chase cam is up!
- Best WW3 Flights Yet!
- southern most cell
- dryline going up!
- east of wichita falls
- Huge Meso!!
- northwest of wichita falls, tx
- Live Stream Will Be Running Tomorrow!
- Tornadoes expected for tomorrow!
- Chase potential Weds April 9th!
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)