Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, April 25, 2008
Started the day meeting up with Tony Laubach, Ryan Shepard and Skinner in Hays, KS were we repositioned to near Ness City and met up with Mike Umchied. Watched as CU struggled against the cap and shot up to Colby, KS when the cell coming out of Burlington, CO intensified.
I got one crazy flight in with the Wicked Witch 3 after repositioning three times to get ahead of the outflow winds north of Rexford, KS. The witch landed only 100 yards in front of me in a wheat field but it took me and a very helpful family stopping by twenty minutes to find it. With the help of their daughter I was able to recover the plane and the video!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-04-24 Report
- cell ne of colby
- Developing supercell north of Colby, KS
- April 23rd, 2008
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today
- Powerlines down east of Snyder, TX
- Upgrade to Moderate Risk!
- Construction for this seasons project
- Deploying a probe
- Having lunch
- Ready to depart
- On location with ABC's Wife Swap
- Testing my new heli!
- 2008-04-09 Report
- In Sweetwater, TX
- Chase cam is up!
- Best WW3 Flights Yet!
- southern most cell
- dryline going up!
- east of wichita falls
- Huge Meso!!
- northwest of wichita falls, tx
- Live Stream Will Be Running Tomorrow!
- Tornadoes expected for tomorrow!
- Chase potential Weds April 9th!
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)