Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Waking up this morning in south Wichita, KS and the morning SPC outlook has moved the tornado threat for today up into northwest KS and southeast NE. Will be heading up I-35 and then west on I-70 to a Wakeeney to Hill City initial target. I have the Wicked Witch 3 RC Tornado Jet with me and will be ready to launch her into a tornado today!
Live Streaming will be up - check the links to the right later today!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-04-24 Report
- cell ne of colby
- Developing supercell north of Colby, KS
- April 23rd, 2008
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today
- Powerlines down east of Snyder, TX
- Upgrade to Moderate Risk!
- Construction for this seasons project
- Deploying a probe
- Having lunch
- Ready to depart
- On location with ABC's Wife Swap
- Testing my new heli!
- 2008-04-09 Report
- In Sweetwater, TX
- Chase cam is up!
- Best WW3 Flights Yet!
- southern most cell
- dryline going up!
- east of wichita falls
- Huge Meso!!
- northwest of wichita falls, tx
- Live Stream Will Be Running Tomorrow!
- Tornadoes expected for tomorrow!
- Chase potential Weds April 9th!
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)