Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Tomorrow is shaping up to be a big tornado day for western to central OK! A strong surface low is expected to develop over the TX panhandle backing moisture up against the dryline and causing great directional sheer. Hodographs for tomorrow show long curves in a classic 'ear' shape indicating that if the storms that are forecast to go up around 0z - they will spin like a top and possibly produce tornadoes! Many are expecting SPC to upgrade to moderate - I will be checking data early tomorrow and be ready to head east on I40 and setup somewhere near Clinton, OK
More in the morning from Amarillo!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-04-24 Report
- cell ne of colby
- Developing supercell north of Colby, KS
- April 23rd, 2008
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today
- Powerlines down east of Snyder, TX
- Upgrade to Moderate Risk!
- Construction for this seasons project
- Deploying a probe
- Having lunch
- Ready to depart
- On location with ABC's Wife Swap
- Testing my new heli!
- 2008-04-09 Report
- In Sweetwater, TX
- Chase cam is up!
- Best WW3 Flights Yet!
- southern most cell
- dryline going up!
- east of wichita falls
- Huge Meso!!
- northwest of wichita falls, tx
- Live Stream Will Be Running Tomorrow!
- Tornadoes expected for tomorrow!
- Chase potential Weds April 9th!
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)