Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 06, 2006
Today I got a new Black Razor V3 GSM phone. My old phone always needed the external car antenna attached and after a year of dealing with that I finally got a new one. Note the My-Cast showing a satellite image on the screen. I was able to quickly resetup that app and my blogger email to allow me to send the image below from the parking lot of the Cingular wireless store by Flatiron Crossings Mall. I also upgraded to the Media Works package which will allow me to send unlimited picture mails now. Before I was limited to 40 per month which I'm sure I would have gone over during storm season.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- AFD from Topeka, KS for the weekend
- AFD from Oklahoma City, OK for Mar 4th
- AFD from Wichita, KS for Saturday Mar 4th
- New windshield for the Sup'aru
- Temps near 70 in Denver!
- Leaning towards Sat March 4th
- Mar 3 - Mar 5 Chase Possibility (Updated)
- White Lightning build out day
- The Sup'aru gets my old KB0ZCQ plates
- Latest image from Verne's mobile picture phone.In...
- GFS continues to show neg tilt trough for Mar 3rd
- My Favorite Slot Machine - Money Storm!
- March 2-3 Chase Potential
- Temps warm into the 40's
- 2006 National Storm Chasers Conference
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Chaser ...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Chase b...
- Fellow chaser and friend Tom Dulong
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. My son ...
- Dr Chuck Doswell - gives a sobering keynote talk o...
- Mike Nelson doing the Tornado dance! Denver's Cha...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Michael...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Verne i...
- Michael at the conference
- Josh Worman - Low level dynamics of Tornadoes
- Bob Glancy - CO Weather
- Dr Joe Golden - Waterspouts
- Power from Tim Samara's truck! Showing his true r...
- Power outgage stops conference! Rolling blackouts...
- Jon Davies Cold core systems
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Tim Sam...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. The Sup...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. The col...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Partici...
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. Grabbin...
- Snowmobiling in Breckenridge
- Amanda on her Polaris
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone.
- Doug K, Tony L, and Amanda ready to go. Latest i...
- Ready to ride. Latest image from Verne's picture...
- Tony L, Doug K, Amanda and I head up to Breckenri...
- 4-5" of new snow in Denver
- Latest image from Verne's picture phone. A good ...
- Technical Difficulties
- Steam cloud resembles wedge tornado
- Light snow and cold come to Denver
- Nice today but cold and snow coming!
- Prairie Dogs
- A couple of Olympus pics
- Snowboarding action at A-basin!
- Kathleen's leg after hitting her shin on the metal...
- Madeline hits the rail!
- Kathleen throws down!
- At A-Basin ready for snowboarding
- Pointy Mountain
- Leaving at the crack of dawn for snowboarding
- Traffic was so bad on the way to snowboarding.
- Latest image from Verne's cell phone. Amanda and...
- Insane traffic on I-7O!
- 5" of new snow at our house
- Cold front coming in - view looking east
- Cold front coming in - view looking west towards B...
- Gravel storage building toppled by high winds
- High winds topple a gravel storage structure at th...
- Latest image from Verne's cell phone. Nice lookin...
- New Razor Cell phone
- Testing my new cell phone
- Superbowl Sunday
- Heading to A-basin for snowboarding
- Convective showers over Limon, CO
- Showing Michael how to do Mobile Posting
- More mobile blogging
- 1 to 2 feet of snow in the mountains today! This ...
- Day 7 of equipping the Sup'aru - Davis Anemometer
- Wave clouds
- ▼ February (75)