Storms rapidly form south of Hays, KS. We shoot south and catch this Tornado warned storm southwest of Concordia, KS. No tornadoes formed so we leave this storm and head for the tail end storms now near Great Bend, KS.
Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-05-24 TWISTEX Plane test flight
- Lightning over Denver - first of the season!
- Tornado warned supercell
- Steve Ziegler of Collyer, KS finds the WW3
- Severe potential along the front range
- Wicked Witch Found!
- 2008-06-11 Report
- Hoping for a Kansas surprise!
- New AP camera
- Central Nebraska
- High risk thursday - again!
- Gettting ready in Salina, KS
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today in KS
- Isolated tornadoes possible in northeast CO today
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)