Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Thursday's high risk was largely a bust as the unidirectional flow did not produce the large number of storms that it was projected to. Our team converged in central Nebraska with the DOW and TIV crew and we took the chance to snap off a few shots of the TIV and TIV2.
A few down days for us as we opt out of the sagging cold front setups and wait for the next big trough to come in next week possibly Tues or Weds.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-05-24 TWISTEX Plane test flight
- Lightning over Denver - first of the season!
- Tornado warned supercell
- Steve Ziegler of Collyer, KS finds the WW3
- Severe potential along the front range
- Wicked Witch Found!
- 2008-06-11 Report
- Hoping for a Kansas surprise!
- New AP camera
- Central Nebraska
- High risk thursday - again!
- Gettting ready in Salina, KS
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today in KS
- Isolated tornadoes possible in northeast CO today
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)