Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
A strong negative tilt trough will slam into 1500 Capes this afternoon over northeast TX and southeastern OK today. Strong tornadoes are expected through the overnight hours into the Arklatex area. SPC has even brought the tornado risk up into central KS around the surface low. This one looks potent!
THE STRONG LOW-LEVEL SHEAR AND MOIST LOW LEVELS WILL SUPPORT THE POSSIBILITY OF A FEW LONG-TRACK SUPERCELLS WITH STRONG TORNADOES LATE THIS AFTERNOON INTO EARLY TONIGHT ACROSS THE MDT RISK AREA.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- March 7 and 8th Weekend Chase?
- Lightning in Wyoming?!
- TornadoVideos.net and Weather Decision Technologie...
- Tornado Week on The Weather Channel features the M...
- Long range models continue to show activity
- Next Chase Feb 28th - Mar 01?
- The Carlsons are now part of the TVN chase team!
- Numerous tornado fatalities in Lone Grove, OK
- Tornadoes in OKC area today!
- First Tornado Outbreak of the Season Today!
- Strong winds in Denver!
- Severe thunderstorm watch for the Texas Panhandle
- Tornadoes in Texas Tuesday!
- First Chase of 2009 now on the 4 - 8 day outlook
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)