Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Michael, Tony and Dann will be chasing Sunday's setup in west Texas and while I wish them luck I am more interested now in Tuesday's possibilities. The NAM model is showing CAPES to 1000 in northcentral TX around the Wichita Falls area. A strong broad 500h trough kicks in the afternoon and the NAM radar composite shows a big beast of a storm south of the Red River. I'm keeping an eye on this one!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- March 7 and 8th Weekend Chase?
- Lightning in Wyoming?!
- TornadoVideos.net and Weather Decision Technologie...
- Tornado Week on The Weather Channel features the M...
- Long range models continue to show activity
- Next Chase Feb 28th - Mar 01?
- The Carlsons are now part of the TVN chase team!
- Numerous tornado fatalities in Lone Grove, OK
- Tornadoes in OKC area today!
- First Tornado Outbreak of the Season Today!
- Strong winds in Denver!
- Severe thunderstorm watch for the Texas Panhandle
- Tornadoes in Texas Tuesday!
- First Chase of 2009 now on the 4 - 8 day outlook
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)