Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Monday, June 01, 2009
Storms were explosive and with deviant motions from the near 4000 capes and barely any cap or steering winds. Michael ended up down in the middle of Armagedeon northwest of Hill City where tornado warned storms were rooting on boundaries and moving all directions!
I ended up at home by 9pm and look forward to Thurs - Sunday for the first REAL trough to come into the plains since the last week of April!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Now the focus shifts
- Baseball hail north of Yuma, CO!
- Meso south of Ft Morgan CO!
- 2009-06-15 Report - Elbert County Tornadoes!
- Big hail and tornadoes in w KS today!
- Butt dragging wallcloud
- 2009-11-09 Report
- Back to back to back tornado days in and around De...
- Tornadoes in MO.
- Tornadoes in Colorado!
- Moderate risk for severe weather in eastern KS!
- 2009-06-05 Report
- Kiowa CO wallcloud!!
- Big day in northeast CO!
- Tornado risk from Denver to Cheyenne today!
- High plains chase-fest in June coming up!
- 2009-06-01 Report
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)