Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Sunday, June 07, 2009
I hopped in the car and watched it dissipate to my south. Michael then told my of some strong cells to my southeast, so I raced down and caught another beautiful tornado north of I-70.
Here is some video of the second tornado:
Here are some pictures of the damage at the intersection of E-470 and Smokey Hill Road:
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Now the focus shifts
- Baseball hail north of Yuma, CO!
- Meso south of Ft Morgan CO!
- 2009-06-15 Report - Elbert County Tornadoes!
- Big hail and tornadoes in w KS today!
- Butt dragging wallcloud
- 2009-11-09 Report
- Back to back to back tornado days in and around De...
- Tornadoes in MO.
- Tornadoes in Colorado!
- Moderate risk for severe weather in eastern KS!
- 2009-06-05 Report
- Kiowa CO wallcloud!!
- Big day in northeast CO!
- Tornado risk from Denver to Cheyenne today!
- High plains chase-fest in June coming up!
- 2009-06-01 Report
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)