Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
The GFS has been hinting at a pattern change for a week and now that we are within the range of the NAM model it looks more and more like it's going to happen. Storm season will turn around from the worst chase May in 20 years to a decent June that could bring us a week of chase days with southwesterly trough flow all the way out to the middle of June.
The 0z NAM tonight shows the trough overspreading into eastern CO atop 60 Tds and capes to 2000 with a strong cell breaking out over Limon, CO.
Thurs - Sunday looks like constant chase days in the CO/KS/NE/WY areas with a short break on Monday and then Armagedon resumes on Tuesday!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Now the focus shifts
- Baseball hail north of Yuma, CO!
- Meso south of Ft Morgan CO!
- 2009-06-15 Report - Elbert County Tornadoes!
- Big hail and tornadoes in w KS today!
- Butt dragging wallcloud
- 2009-11-09 Report
- Back to back to back tornado days in and around De...
- Tornadoes in MO.
- Tornadoes in Colorado!
- Moderate risk for severe weather in eastern KS!
- 2009-06-05 Report
- Kiowa CO wallcloud!!
- Big day in northeast CO!
- Tornado risk from Denver to Cheyenne today!
- High plains chase-fest in June coming up!
- 2009-06-01 Report
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)