Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Yesterday Michael and I separately jumped on the cell up by Greeley and saw a mean shelf - outflowish storm that was repeatedly tornado warned but did not produce as far as we could tell.
Today brings an even higher risk of tornadoes along the Palmer Divide according to the 0z RUC!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Now the focus shifts
- Baseball hail north of Yuma, CO!
- Meso south of Ft Morgan CO!
- 2009-06-15 Report - Elbert County Tornadoes!
- Big hail and tornadoes in w KS today!
- Butt dragging wallcloud
- 2009-11-09 Report
- Back to back to back tornado days in and around De...
- Tornadoes in MO.
- Tornadoes in Colorado!
- Moderate risk for severe weather in eastern KS!
- 2009-06-05 Report
- Kiowa CO wallcloud!!
- Big day in northeast CO!
- Tornado risk from Denver to Cheyenne today!
- High plains chase-fest in June coming up!
- 2009-06-01 Report
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)