Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Monday, April 23, 2007
Since I can't seem to edit any of the storm reports, I'm just going to add this video as it's own post. Also had to put it on Google Video rather than Youtube due to length. Not much else to say than what has already been said in the report, so enjoy!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Day 1 filming at Roger Hills House
- 2007-04-24 Report
- Towers going up south of Medicine Lodge
- Successful probe deployment today!
- In Pratte, KS
- Caught a tornado in Protection, KS
- Garden City KS
- Epic Tornado day for Eastern Colorado!
- Eric's Video: April 21st, 2007
- 2007-04-21 Report
- Four Way, TX
- Conway, TX
- In Dumas, TX
- Heading south out of Garden City, KS
- Towers up by McCook, NE
- First cell of the day
- Saturday April 21st a must chase day!
- Probe structure almost complete
- Working today with Habitat For Humanity
- Severe potential on the CO plains Weds
- Probes primed and eye formed
- Inner stiffener rings
- Expendible wireless probes
- Rivetted and epoxied seams
- Cone probe metal skins
- Rough mockup topview
- Rough mockup of wireless probe
- Transmitter battery choice #2
- Transmitter battery possibility #1
- Colorado National Monument
- Transmitter/Receiver Packages
- Academy of Model Aeronautics
- Tornado Probes and Plane Project April 28th - May ...
- Video transmitters and cameras
- Next chase Friday April 13th?
- 7 News Chaser Blog Preps
- ▼ April (36)
- ► 2006 (417)