Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 19, 2007
With this setup being well into CO and it being a saturday it's a no brainer that Michael, Eric and I will be out on this one!
With moisture return being the limiting factor for this setup I am definately favoring the sw KS/ OK panhandle area again to get south into the better air.
ATTM...IT APPEARS THAT STRONG DEEP-LAYER SHEAR AND DEWPOINTS GENERALLY IN THE MID 50S SHOULD SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUPERCELL STORMS FROM THE CENTRAL AND SRN HIGH PLAINS NNEWD ACROSS THE WRN HALF OF NEB AND INTO THE DAKOTAS AND PERHAPS WRN MN. GREATEST THREAT WILL LIKELY EXIST FROM THE TX/OK PANHANDLES NWD ACROSS WRN KS/ERN CO INTO THE WRN HALF OF NEB. IN THESE AREAS...LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS WILL BE POSSIBLE ALONG WITH ISOLATED TORNADOES.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Day 1 filming at Roger Hills House
- 2007-04-24 Report
- Towers going up south of Medicine Lodge
- Successful probe deployment today!
- In Pratte, KS
- Caught a tornado in Protection, KS
- Garden City KS
- Epic Tornado day for Eastern Colorado!
- Eric's Video: April 21st, 2007
- 2007-04-21 Report
- Four Way, TX
- Conway, TX
- In Dumas, TX
- Heading south out of Garden City, KS
- Towers up by McCook, NE
- First cell of the day
- Saturday April 21st a must chase day!
- Probe structure almost complete
- Working today with Habitat For Humanity
- Severe potential on the CO plains Weds
- Probes primed and eye formed
- Inner stiffener rings
- Expendible wireless probes
- Rivetted and epoxied seams
- Cone probe metal skins
- Rough mockup topview
- Rough mockup of wireless probe
- Transmitter battery choice #2
- Transmitter battery possibility #1
- Colorado National Monument
- Transmitter/Receiver Packages
- Academy of Model Aeronautics
- Tornado Probes and Plane Project April 28th - May ...
- Video transmitters and cameras
- Next chase Friday April 13th?
- 7 News Chaser Blog Preps
- ▼ April (36)
- ► 2006 (417)