Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Between 1989 an 1996 I flew radio control pattern ship competions and aerobatics so with a little brushing up I should be able to make a decent attempt at getting a bird in the air and headed into the vortex!
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Day 1 filming at Roger Hills House
- 2007-04-24 Report
- Towers going up south of Medicine Lodge
- Successful probe deployment today!
- In Pratte, KS
- Caught a tornado in Protection, KS
- Garden City KS
- Epic Tornado day for Eastern Colorado!
- Eric's Video: April 21st, 2007
- 2007-04-21 Report
- Four Way, TX
- Conway, TX
- In Dumas, TX
- Heading south out of Garden City, KS
- Towers up by McCook, NE
- First cell of the day
- Saturday April 21st a must chase day!
- Probe structure almost complete
- Working today with Habitat For Humanity
- Severe potential on the CO plains Weds
- Probes primed and eye formed
- Inner stiffener rings
- Expendible wireless probes
- Rivetted and epoxied seams
- Cone probe metal skins
- Rough mockup topview
- Rough mockup of wireless probe
- Transmitter battery choice #2
- Transmitter battery possibility #1
- Colorado National Monument
- Transmitter/Receiver Packages
- Academy of Model Aeronautics
- Tornado Probes and Plane Project April 28th - May ...
- Video transmitters and cameras
- Next chase Friday April 13th?
- 7 News Chaser Blog Preps
- ▼ April (36)
- ► 2006 (417)