Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, April 08, 2007
5 - 3000mW Transmitter
1 - 2000mW Transmitter
1 - 1000mW Transmitter
I asked for the two sellers on eBay (1 email@example.com) (6 RockyKaBo@HotPoP.com ) to ship as soon as possible since we are on a critical schedule. If they come through then I will give them great feedback marks in eBay as incentive. That's about the best you can do in the eBay system.
My thinking on these transmitters is to have most of them as the largest size/greatest range possible for the cones and then have a couple of the smaller sizes to adapt into the plane. If the 3000mW transmitters turn out to be not much heavier than the 1000 or 2000 then we will just use the 3000 in the plane.
This will give us the best flexibility and a few backup transmitters for spares.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Day 1 filming at Roger Hills House
- 2007-04-24 Report
- Towers going up south of Medicine Lodge
- Successful probe deployment today!
- In Pratte, KS
- Caught a tornado in Protection, KS
- Garden City KS
- Epic Tornado day for Eastern Colorado!
- Eric's Video: April 21st, 2007
- 2007-04-21 Report
- Four Way, TX
- Conway, TX
- In Dumas, TX
- Heading south out of Garden City, KS
- Towers up by McCook, NE
- First cell of the day
- Saturday April 21st a must chase day!
- Probe structure almost complete
- Working today with Habitat For Humanity
- Severe potential on the CO plains Weds
- Probes primed and eye formed
- Inner stiffener rings
- Expendible wireless probes
- Rivetted and epoxied seams
- Cone probe metal skins
- Rough mockup topview
- Rough mockup of wireless probe
- Transmitter battery choice #2
- Transmitter battery possibility #1
- Colorado National Monument
- Transmitter/Receiver Packages
- Academy of Model Aeronautics
- Tornado Probes and Plane Project April 28th - May ...
- Video transmitters and cameras
- Next chase Friday April 13th?
- 7 News Chaser Blog Preps
- ▼ April (36)
- ► 2006 (417)