Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Monday, May 28, 2007
Today we will be following Roger Hill and the Silver Lining Tours group up to possibly North Dakota! This will be my first time to ND so I'm really looking forward to it. Tomorrow the action is back down in the Texas Panhandle so we'll have to do some insane driving to make that target tonight.
SPC's text for today: SUPERCELLS WILL BE POSSIBLE...INITIALLY...AND CAPABLE OF PRODUCING VERY LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS GIVEN THE STEEP LAPSE RATES/MODERATE INSTABILITY. TORNADO THREAT IS EXPECTED TO BE GREATEST FROM CENTRAL SD TO ERN ND WHERE LOW LEVEL SHEAR SHOULD BE MAXIMIZED ALONG/NE OF THE TRACK OF A SURFACE LOW AND GIVEN STRONGER LOW LEVEL WINDS ENHANCING THE SHEAR IN THIS REGION.
Motel Stays: 1
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Cell going up southwest of Springfield
- Moderate risk of severe for last day of May!
- Big Texan
- 05/29/07 - Chase Report - E CO
- Tornado warned cell in Elbert county CO
- Four amazing May days coming up!
- Chasing today in North Dakota?
- Wicked Witch Test Flights 1 and 2
- 05/23/07 - Chase Report
- 2007-05-23 Report
- Huge rotating meso!
- PDS Tornado Watch
- Storms already firing near Pratt, KS
- 05/22/07 - Chase Report
- 2007-05-22 Report
- Huge rotating mesocyclone
- Dorothy's house
- Dorothy's House in Liberal, KS
- Chase target for Tuesday May 22
- Severe warned cell
- In Dalhart, TX waiting for storms
- Chase Potential Monday May 21
- Erie, CO Balloon Launch
- Wicked Witch top wing panel
- Wicked Witch Video System
- Wicked Witch logo and tail fins
- The 'Wicked Witch' RC Video Plane
- The Stake Cam
- Next chase day Monday May 21?
- Modified probe design
- Action Cam from Oregon Scientific
- 05/14/07 Chase Report.
- Nickel hail at my house in Coal Creek
- Colorado's Spring Fury!
- 7 News Spring Fury Special
- Quiet times in the plains
- North of Greensburg, Kansas
- Heading back to Denver, CO
- In Erick, OK waiting for initiation
- 2007-05-05 Report
- Day 6 Pratt, KS
- Dr. David Gold explaining todays outlook
- Checking out the TIV
- Day 4 in OKC
- Damage Survey of Cactus Tex. - Photos
- Damage Photos from Holly, Colo.
- Surveying damage in Holly, CO
- Day 2 filming in Holly, CO
- ▼ May (48)
- ► 2006 (417)