Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: vernecarlson@hotmail.com

KRDO ColoSprgs Storm Chasers!

KRDO

KAKE Wichita Storm Chase Team!

KAKE

Denver's Channel 7 Storm Chasers

KMGH 7 News

License this Live Stream Now!

Follow us LIVE on iMap Tracker! When you see a car we are live.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Modified probe design

Tonight I modified probe 4 to use a self-contained mini-dvr instead of the wireless transmitter system. This will give me 100 minutes of battery time in which the probe can record video without us being bound to be within transmitter range which I have found to be an inadaquate 200 meters. I will be trying this probe, one other that I will modify and the actioncam in the post below. This will give me 3 shots at tornado probe video!

No comments:

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

The Carlsons', Verne, Michael and Eric

Contact Me for Helicopter Shots!

Flying Monkeys

My Blog List

Blog Archive