Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (172)
- Cell going up southwest of Springfield
- Moderate risk of severe for last day of May!
- Big Texan
- 05/29/07 - Chase Report - E CO
- Tornado warned cell in Elbert county CO
- Four amazing May days coming up!
- Chasing today in North Dakota?
- Wicked Witch Test Flights 1 and 2
- 05/23/07 - Chase Report
- 2007-05-23 Report
- Huge rotating meso!
- PDS Tornado Watch
- Storms already firing near Pratt, KS
- 05/22/07 - Chase Report
- 2007-05-22 Report
- Huge rotating mesocyclone
- Dorothy's house
- Dorothy's House in Liberal, KS
- Chase target for Tuesday May 22
- Severe warned cell
- In Dalhart, TX waiting for storms
- Chase Potential Monday May 21
- Erie, CO Balloon Launch
- Wicked Witch top wing panel
- Wicked Witch Video System
- Wicked Witch logo and tail fins
- The 'Wicked Witch' RC Video Plane
- The Stake Cam
- Next chase day Monday May 21?
- Modified probe design
- Action Cam from Oregon Scientific
- 05/14/07 Chase Report.
- Nickel hail at my house in Coal Creek
- Colorado's Spring Fury!
- 7 News Spring Fury Special
- Quiet times in the plains
- North of Greensburg, Kansas
- Heading back to Denver, CO
- In Erick, OK waiting for initiation
- 2007-05-05 Report
- Day 6 Pratt, KS
- Dr. David Gold explaining todays outlook
- Checking out the TIV
- Day 4 in OKC
- Damage Survey of Cactus Tex. - Photos
- Damage Photos from Holly, Colo.
- Surveying damage in Holly, CO
- Day 2 filming in Holly, CO
- ▼ May (48)
- ► 2006 (417)