Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Saturday, March 21, 2009
1) surface low moves from ne CO to ne NE from 12z to sunset taking a track roughly along the red line above. This gives a Cold Core chase area on the NE/KS border to the south of Kearney, NE (the upper ellipse area)
2) by 21z the dryline fires along a Hays to DDC line and moves east to roughly along I-35. The 3z NAM above shows discrete cells in the lower ellipse.
The question is, starting in Russell in the morning can I catch some of the early Cold Core before it rockets up into NE and then drop down to I-70 and catch the dryline firing?
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Stream Probe completed!
- Possible chase on Saturday April 4
- Significant snowfall coming to Denver Thursday!
- 2009-03-23 Report
- Cell north of Attica KS
- Waking up in Russell KS
- Upgrade to Moderate!
- Morning model check
- Chase areas for Monday
- Plans for the weekend and Monday
- Cold Core in Western Kansas on Monday?
- Comparison of 4/10/05 to Monday
- Comparison of 3/28/07 to next monday
- Chase day Monday March 23rd
- Aerial Streaming
- Looking ahead to the next chase
- Video featured on TVN
- 2009-03-07 Report
- Tornado #2 from west of Hutchinson
- Saturday March 7th chase!
- Overnight in Russell, KS ready to TVN stream tomor...
- Chasing this weekend!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)