Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Friday, March 20, 2009
Saturday: thanks to Tony and Dann I do indeed see the 1000 cape bubble and isolated cell at 0z over Ft. Morgan. This would be a local chase and return to Denver.
Sunday: cells develop in se CO at noon and move east across w KS reaching a Dodge City to Hays line by 0z. I would leave around noon and chase my way out to Russell for Sunday night. Michael and Dann's carload would also arrive. Randy Denzer and Bill Doms arrives overnight.
Monday: expect cells to form along the TX/OK line and move northeast to about Wichita, KS - this would be the big day! Overnight back in Russell with Tony's group, Michael's group and anyone else that doesn't want to make the late night drive back.
Tuesday: everyone back to home. Looks like mostly cold rain on the backside of the storm with 6 - 12" of snow up in WY.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Stream Probe completed!
- Possible chase on Saturday April 4
- Significant snowfall coming to Denver Thursday!
- 2009-03-23 Report
- Cell north of Attica KS
- Waking up in Russell KS
- Upgrade to Moderate!
- Morning model check
- Chase areas for Monday
- Plans for the weekend and Monday
- Cold Core in Western Kansas on Monday?
- Comparison of 4/10/05 to Monday
- Comparison of 3/28/07 to next monday
- Chase day Monday March 23rd
- Aerial Streaming
- Looking ahead to the next chase
- Video featured on TVN
- 2009-03-07 Report
- Tornado #2 from west of Hutchinson
- Saturday March 7th chase!
- Overnight in Russell, KS ready to TVN stream tomor...
- Chasing this weekend!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)