Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Friday, March 06, 2009
Tonight we got the agreement for TVN done and tomorrow will be the first live stream on the TVN/WDT site! Been working with JR Hehnley on the demo streaming and with a few tweaks all seems to be worknig well. It's a very cool interactive system that I'm sure everyone will be blown away by!
Tonight there was an MD for Amarillo and then for ne KS for marginally severe hail. Tomorrow looks like a triple point setting up just south of here with 1000 J capes and good shear - should at least get some structure, wind, hail and lightning.
Well, goodnight from Russell.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Stream Probe completed!
- Possible chase on Saturday April 4
- Significant snowfall coming to Denver Thursday!
- 2009-03-23 Report
- Cell north of Attica KS
- Waking up in Russell KS
- Upgrade to Moderate!
- Morning model check
- Chase areas for Monday
- Plans for the weekend and Monday
- Cold Core in Western Kansas on Monday?
- Comparison of 4/10/05 to Monday
- Comparison of 3/28/07 to next monday
- Chase day Monday March 23rd
- Aerial Streaming
- Looking ahead to the next chase
- Video featured on TVN
- 2009-03-07 Report
- Tornado #2 from west of Hutchinson
- Saturday March 7th chase!
- Overnight in Russell, KS ready to TVN stream tomor...
- Chasing this weekend!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)