Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Friday after my tax appt I would head out to central Kansas and chase anything that bisects I-70 on the way out. NAM is showing a healthy cell over Dodge City at midnight so I might be in good position for that. Friday night I would check in and stay in Russell for a much needed check of the house. Haven't been there since November so hopefully it's still standing!
Saturday, chase central to eastern KS. Stay back overnight at Russell.
Sunday, either return to Denver or stay out one more day to chase northern OK - too far out to tell attm.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Stream Probe completed!
- Possible chase on Saturday April 4
- Significant snowfall coming to Denver Thursday!
- 2009-03-23 Report
- Cell north of Attica KS
- Waking up in Russell KS
- Upgrade to Moderate!
- Morning model check
- Chase areas for Monday
- Plans for the weekend and Monday
- Cold Core in Western Kansas on Monday?
- Comparison of 4/10/05 to Monday
- Comparison of 3/28/07 to next monday
- Chase day Monday March 23rd
- Aerial Streaming
- Looking ahead to the next chase
- Video featured on TVN
- 2009-03-07 Report
- Tornado #2 from west of Hutchinson
- Saturday March 7th chase!
- Overnight in Russell, KS ready to TVN stream tomor...
- Chasing this weekend!
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2008 (172)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)