Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: email@example.com
Friday, May 09, 2008
I was not at all excited about Saturday's prospect of chasing in the hills and trees of Arkansas but the WRF CAPE forecast above turned me around! While not entirely the best chase location se OK/ne TX is a far cry better than the Ozarks. The plan is to head down with Tony L this afternoon and overnight at our place in Amarillo, then head into OKC by 10am and chase from there to points southeast. Then it's the long haul back Denver on Sunday. I will be bringing the TWISTEX plane which was successfully flown on Tuesday in west Texas and I'll also have one Wicked Witch 3 ready just in case the opportunity to fly it into a tornado presents itself.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-05-29 Report
- High risk of Tornadoes in Eastern Nebraska!
- Cell west of Greeley, CO
- Aerial Survey of Windsor, CO
- May 21-26 2008 Video Report
- May 23 Quinter, KS Tornadoes Aerial Survey
- May 26 - May 26 Chase Trip!
- Chase Day 6 southwestern Kansas
- LaCrosse KS
- Mini LP supercell
- Day 4 Chase-apalooza. eastern NE
- Day 3 of chasing - West Central Kansas
- 2008-05-22 Report
- Grainfield, KS
- Oakley KS!
- Day 2 of 6, Tornado Outbreak in Western Kansas!
- 2008-05-21 Report
- Day 1 of 6 Chase-apalooza! Eastern WY/CO
- Video dropsonde
- Announcing the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys Pro...
- Multiple Day High Plains Severe Weather!
- 2008-05-14 Report
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today in TX
- Big day in central OK!
- 2008-05-10 Report
- Amazing instability forecast for Saturday
- Waiting for storms
- Street flooding in Dumas, TX
- Couple of storm days coming up!
- TWISTEX plane complete
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)