Live Geo-referenced Storm Chaser Video. First in the Field Aerial Live Streaming and Aerial Storm Intercepts. High Resolution Level II Radar Data. Severe Weather Forecasts and Reports by Storm Chasers/Severe Weather Videographers Verne, Michael and Eric Carlson. For live stream and video licensing contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (119)
- 2008-05-29 Report
- High risk of Tornadoes in Eastern Nebraska!
- Cell west of Greeley, CO
- Aerial Survey of Windsor, CO
- May 21-26 2008 Video Report
- May 23 Quinter, KS Tornadoes Aerial Survey
- May 26 - May 26 Chase Trip!
- Chase Day 6 southwestern Kansas
- LaCrosse KS
- Mini LP supercell
- Day 4 Chase-apalooza. eastern NE
- Day 3 of chasing - West Central Kansas
- 2008-05-22 Report
- Grainfield, KS
- Oakley KS!
- Day 2 of 6, Tornado Outbreak in Western Kansas!
- 2008-05-21 Report
- Day 1 of 6 Chase-apalooza! Eastern WY/CO
- Video dropsonde
- Announcing the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkeys Pro...
- Multiple Day High Plains Severe Weather!
- 2008-05-14 Report
- Tornadoes and large Hail Expected Today in TX
- Big day in central OK!
- 2008-05-10 Report
- Amazing instability forecast for Saturday
- Waiting for storms
- Street flooding in Dumas, TX
- Couple of storm days coming up!
- TWISTEX plane complete
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2007 (233)
- ► 2006 (417)